Skin is the largest organ of the body. Thinking and caring for your skin can directly affect your overall health. It is a protective shield and is affected by outside elements. It’s actually affected by more factors than you may think!
Your Skin can be affected by
- exposure to UV radiation in tanning beds
- exposure to chemical toxins in tobacco
- unprotected sun exposure for long periods of time
- not getting enough rest, fluids, or nutrition
13 Tips For Perfect skin
- Use the correct cleanser for your skin type.
- Drink the right liquids.
- Maintain a healthy diet.
- Moisturize every day and night.
- Your fingers never touch your face.
- Don’t use too many products.
- Wear sunscreen 365 days a year — rain or shine.
- Hydrate — in every way possible.
- Avoid direct heat exposure.
- Exfoliate a couple times per week.
- Clean your makeup brushes regularly.
- Have an easy to follow skincare routine.
- Sleep well.
Do You Need Help With Skincare?
Do you need some help on where to start? Have you been using the same routine,
the same products over the years? Are you unsure about the products you are using?
Do you feel overwhelmed by all the products out there and when to use them?
Lorna is passionate about helping women achieve beautiful, healthy, glowing skin!
“We only get one skin, after all, it’s important to take care of it! And when your skin is glowing your confidence shows!”
Whether you’re a wash and go kinda gal, enjoy using a full range of products or
somewhere in between, let Lorna design your bespoke skincare routine to suit your
skin and lifestyle!
Fill out the short questionnaire to receive your complimentary skincare routine and suggested products for your skin!